Archive for the ‘Phones’ Category
In this Savage Snow episode…
- Soundseeing Adventures en route from Colorado to Kyoto
- Secret Truth about visas and maximum length of stay for US tourists in Japan
- Navigating Train Decisions after landing in Japan
- Phone Options for visitors to Japan
In episode 2 of the Savage Snow podcast, we travel halfway around the world and make our way to Kyoto via the Haruka Express Train after arriving at the world’s largest airport terminal, Osaka’s Kansai International (KIX). The adventure has begun!
Living in Japan – Photo Essays connected to this episode
- Photo #2 – Japanese Mobile Phone (Keitai Denwa) in Colorado
- Photo #3 – Japan Tourist Visas, How 90 Days Means 91 Days
- Photo #4 – Traditional Culture “Experiencing” Zone
- Photo #5 – JR Kansai International Airport Train Station (Osaka)
- Photo #6 – Haruka Express Train to Kyoto from Kansai Airport
- Photo #7 – Young Gaijin Discovers Japanese Vending Machines
- Photo #8 – Inside the Haruka Express, Osaka to Kyoto
- Photo #9 – Japanese Typhoon on the Way
- Photo #10 – Haruka Express Train Tickets
- Photo #11 – Osaka, Tokyo, Baseball, Soccer, Meiji Era, & WW2
You may listen to this episode using the media player below.
Subscribe here for free automatic delivery via iTunes of all
Savage Snow Podcast episodes, including the Japan episodes.
Program Length: 00:30:58